Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using this website. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, which take effect on the date that you first use the site. If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use this site.
- References in these Terms of Service to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to COMMUNITY SPIRIT CIC.
- COMMUNITY SPIRIT CIC reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms on a regular basis for changes.
- Copyright and trademarks – all material on this site is the copyright of the COMMUNITY SPIRIT CIC or third parties.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and is not intended as specific advice. If you have any concerns about your health you should always consult your doctor. This site is made available for public viewing solely on the basis that COMMUNITY SPIRIT CIC excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site, or reliance upon its contents.
- This site may contain links to other websites.
- Email Subscription – If you have subscribed to our email subscription service then you may cancel at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email. Your email address will not be shared with any third parties, nor will it be used for any activities not relating to COMMUNITY SPIRIT CIC.
Subject Access Requests & your Right to Erasure
Should you wish to make a subject access request you can do so by emailing COMMUNITY SPIRIT CIC at our firstname.lastname@example.org email address clearly stating your request. Proof of identity will be required before any information will be released. Once your identity has been validated we will complete the request within 1 calendar month. Should you wish to exercise your right to erasure, this too will be completed within 1 calendar month, except in circumstances that conflict with other laws (such as the need to keep financial data for 7 years).